Wednesday, August 22, 2018

First Day of School 2018!


Welcome Back to the 2018-2019 New School Year!



Today was our first day of school!

We jumped right in and started our adventure! 

In the morning, students and families lined up to meet the teacher and hear a few opening remarks from the principal.

Photo by Ms. Tulbure

Photo by Ms. Tulbure




In class, we began by getting to know each other through teamwork and games.  
Photo by Ms. Tulbure

Photo by Ms. Tulbure



After recess, we lined up and got ready to open up and categorize all the supplies. 
Later, students dove right into reading their 'good fit book' and explored the various seating around the classroom. Look at the quiet and magnificent reading happening!

all photos by Ms. Tulbure





 



Students are excited for more adventures this week! Keep visiting the blog to see what they've been up to. 

What do you look forward to learning in 3rd grade? 
What is your favorite subject?
What is your favorite book or series?


Parents & Students


Remember to proofread your comment with a parent before you publish!
Also remember to only use your first name...no last names! 

 


7 comments:

  1. Dear Ms. Tulbure,

    This is Spencer.
    My favorite subject in school is math. I enjoy reading about different athletes, especially baseball players.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Spencer,

      I agree. My favorite subject in school is math too!

      From,
      Wyatt

      Delete
  2. Dear Spencer,

    I'm so happy you're blogging with the class. I love the perseverance.
    You mentioned your favorite subject in school is math. That is one of my favorite subjects as well. I also love science and history.
    You also said you liked reading about different baseball players. Can you give me some examples? What was something that stood out when you were reading about them?

    Best,
    Ms. Tulbure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ms.Tulbure,

      When I read about baseball players, the books always have lots of details and where their from I read a lot about Mike Trout and Giancarlo Stanton. What kind of books do you like to read?

      From,
      Spencer

      Delete
  3. Hello Ms.Tulbure and her 3rd grade class, I was with Ms.Tulbure last year. How were all of your summers . I had an exiting and adventurous summmer in Maine. I went to three diffrent fabulous cities . Kennebunkport, Portland , and Bar Harbor. Where did you go or what did you guys do this summer.
    Best of luck for third grade,
    Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is Rachel I know I am commenting this in September but my mom said to comment so here I am!
    The first day of school was so fun I can't wait to start September. I love the class I got in and it's awesome that it's themed off of Harry Potter. I never read the book or watched the movie so its pretty cool to me that it's Harry Potter
    From.
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ms. Tulbure


    When I was 7 years old I was at Lego land in the summer. When I
    got into Lego land my sister`s friends where there. first we went
    to a boring ride. second we went to eat lunch. third we went to a roller coaster. forth we went home.

    From Amin




    ReplyDelete