Friday, December 9, 2016

And the Winners Are...



♕       ♕      ♕

Congratulations to our Family Blogging Month Winners

Noah, Sam and Grant!
  
Photo by Ms. Tulbure



Each blogger received a free kid's meal to a local restaurant, a fabulous crown to wear, and a free choice post on Ms. Tulbure's Classroom Blog!





♕       ♕      ♕


Mrs. Yollis created the idea of Family Blogging Month back on April 1, 2010. The participation, the quality of the commenting, the interaction and learning that transpired via this classroom blog makes Ms. Tulbure beam with pride.


Not only are her students and their family members becoming superior writers, but they are also honing important digital skills like how to communicate and contribute on line, how to limit personal information on the Internet, and how to develop a dynamic digital footprint. (To hone is a fancy verb that means to improve over time.) 





♕       ♕      ♕


Ms. Tulbure would like to personally thank all the parents and family members for their constant support.Your participation is the key to your child's educational success!






What did you think of Family Blogging Month?

Who commented from your family?

Where did your family comment from? 

3 comments:

  1. Hi class,


    I am so happy that I won blogging ♔.
    I am going to do a baseball post on the blog.
    I like that Sam,Noah and Grant won. I would like you to blog on my post. It was a 1 comment differents for me and Sam but I was in 2ed place and Sam was in 3rd place.Noah won 1st place because he had the most comments.I commented like my brother a couple times. Baseball is my favorite sport.










    If you like baseball you are in luck. Here comes the baseball express down the line and gone home run. Strike 3 a no hitter the Dodgers have clinched the series. A grand slam.
    So you like the MLB which means Major league Baseball.







    Kindly,GRANT

    ReplyDelete
  2. REED {Grant's brother}December 9, 2016 at 11:21 AM

    Hi class,Grant's brother Reed


    Grant is the best little brother ever.
    Plus Grant whites these comments for me! I think Baseball is the best Grant makes a diving catch for me every day” I think it is so cool how he dives to make the catch”. I love to watch MLB.Major league Baseball I like school every day. But Grant always comes to pick me up with mom.Than we have the best day and we do that every day plus after the diving catch we play baseballwe play catch. Me and Grant are a team because he is the best brother.












    We have a grand time playing outside and we ride our scooters we play fire trucks Grant’s scooter is blue his favorite color. My scooter is blue also both of our scooters are Razors.














    Kindly,REED GRANT’S BROTHER


    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I’m Charlotte,
    I’m so excited to write on the blog. Since we're writing informational text I’ll be creative.
    I’m going to be telling you a little about me. I’m in 3rd grade. The people in my family are me my sister, my dad, and my mom. My favorite sport is soccer and I also play soccer.
    My favorite food is watermelon. It grows in spring and summer. Last but not least my favorite thing to do is to play with friends and family. . What is your favorite food?

    Kindly,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete