Wednesday, June 8, 2016

BreakoutEDU!

Mrs. Minicozzi came to our room last week with a fabulous game. 
It was called BreakOut EDU


Photos by Mrs. Yollis 

Photo by Mrs. Yollis


TEAMWORK was important!
It you finished your task and unlocked one lock, you were free to go and help other teams.
 Everyone was intrigued with the locks.  
How do we get them open?
Students were given 45 minutes to solve the puzzle and unlock the box.


We loved this type of collaborative learning!  A tip of the hat to Jeanine Huebner for the BreakOut EDU tasks! 




Take a look at our teamwork and problem solving in the slideshow below. 





Breakout EDU on PhotoPeach

2 comments:

  1. Dear Class,

    I think that the Breakout EDU was such a fun experience. I loved this activity so much. My group was group D with means our color was red. What color was your group? I would love to know.


    I am so thankful to Mrs. Minicozzi for giving us this great opportunity. Did you like this activity as much as I did? Have a great summer.

    Sincerely,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Everyone,

    I just saw the presidential debate of Trump and Clinton. It was amazing. They talked a lot. Make sure to vote.

    ReplyDelete